facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 2 January 2016

Raspberry Friands


A few days ago I made these delicious and easy-to-make raspberry friands, which I absolutely love! I have been making these for quite a while now as they are a liked by many of my family and friends, too. As well as being super soft and lovely to pretty up and serve, they are also versatile in the fact that you can pick and choose whatever you fancy to put into them. In the past I have tried them with blueberries, blackberries, peach and banana, but my favourite are the raspberries because they add a sweet flavour to the friands that I love and, in general, they are one of my favourite fruits to use in a dessert. The ingredients in these friands are:

10 egg whites
300 g unsalted butter, melted
1 ½ cups (175g) almond meal
2 1/3 cups (370g) icing sugar, sifted
2/3 cup (100g) plain flour, sifted
2 x 125g punnets raspberries


For this recipe you must use a friand pan, whose moulds differ to usual muffin pans as they are oval rather than round shaped. This recipe makes about 18 friands. You can click on this link here Raspberry Friands, which will take you to the source of these lovely cakes and provide you with the full recipe. Be sure to fall in love with them if you give them a try.


Let me know what you like to put into your friands or what you think of the recipe if you give them a go.


Kristina xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I would love to have some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! If you get a chance to make them let me know what you think of them :)

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme